Re: Alarming statistics.

In a message dated 6/27/01 1:45:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com writes:

My point is that I don't pull out my gun and practice
shooting my pistol in public, or even every day.  My
other point is that Doctors are using their skills
daily.

      The mere presence of your pistol, IMHO, is the same as the doctor
practicing his "skills".  The point is ACCIDENTAL deaths.....the MISUSE of
skills.  i think what we are saying is that Doctors are STATISTICALLY more
likely to cause an accidental death than a gun-owner.
      Carrying/owning a gun serves the same as a doctor working a 10 hour
shift in the ER

Benjamin