Re: Alarming statistics.

In a message dated 6/27/01 8:44:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com writes:

How many gun owners are like me?  Very few.  How many
doctors practice their skills everyday? I'd say a vast
majority of them.

I don't think I'm normal, in any way, and I should not
be considered a baseline for any group.  I'm weird
and proud of it ;-)

      You'r not helping jeff!  =)

            But, seriously, just OWNING a gun makes you viable for this,
even if you don;t carry it daily.  They portray gun owners as anti-government
lunatics that don;t care.  When I leave my house, I lock my Beretta up.  If I
ever had children over it would be secured as well.  I also practice the
three major rules of gun saftey.
      1.  Always treat a firearm as if it is loaded, ALWAYS.
      2.  Never point your firearm at anything you don;t want to kill.
      3.  Always treat a firearm as if it is loaded, ALWAYS.

      That makes me, IMHO, a responsible gun-owner.  I am sure that there
are doctors out there that have never killed a patient.

Benjamin