Re: RE: Alarming statistics.

Zitiere Eric Murray <themurray512@netscape.net>:

iīm getting tired of this discussion. there is no use
for m e. please stop it.

> If the citizens do not have arms, then they really
don't have any "rights."

all arms i ever handled were given to me by "my"
government or security/law enforcement agencies
licensed by this government.

Reading "miranda" is just a u.s phenomena

(see Nazi Germany

please shut your mouth on things you didnīt even try to
understand.

> Some days the government needs to be reminded that
they are there in power
> for the benefit of the people they rule and not just
for their own wants.

then go and vote or even better go, become a candidate
for your governemental system and get elected. it
actually works, a girl (imho free of any illuminated
background) i met back at university sits in our state
parliament.

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .

Schauen Sie doch mal bei uns vorbei!