Re: Mission ideas.

In a message dated 7/3/2001 1:48:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
salamndr@3web.net writes:

With the new Hague tribunal coming on line, has any one thought about
setting up a mission to "apprehend" a low/moderate level war criminal
for the tribunal?

Feedback people? I would appreciate it! Cheers!

Back when the Yugo bigwigs were capping their aids to seal up information
sources, my cell was hired to protect a Yugo Colonel and get him to the war
crimes tribunal.  Better jail time then slug in the back of the head from
your former boss.  Little bodyguard work in a chaotic setting and then a
running firefight.

Another operation had the cell going in to extract or terminate a war crimes
suspect so his links to Russian "interests" would not be revealed.  They had
to work around the subjects security, Yugo and NATO surveillance.  They ended
up between an SAS raid and Yugo defense.  The termination option was
exercised and they used the SAS engagement to cover their extraction route.

Rob