Re: Mission ideas.

Brian McDonald wrote:

> Didn't the SAS "extract" someone not too long ago with an excessive
> number of bullet holes in him.  I vaguely remember they wound up in a
> fire fight with his bodyguards when they stopped his car.

Last I checked, one bullet hole was too many for me!!! (ouch, that would
sting sommat!)

But seriously...

Yes, actually, they have done several "apprehensions" of mid to high
level targets since about '99. Along those lines, but I don't think the
Cell would have the same infrastructure in place (KFOR, UNPROFOR,
etc...) to clear their exit route of possible retaliation, so I would
stick to low-mid level people, their extraction would cause enough
trouble with the various police agencies... unless you wanted to kill
off a few players... (EVIL GM GRIN).

Has anybody else got different ideas for missions? We seem to be doing
pretty well so far.

With just the one theme we have come up with several variations that
could keep a cell hopping for some time!

=)

S.