Re: La Femme Nikita

In a message dated 12/28/00 9:02:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, tro@mpinet.net
writes:

<<
 WHAT?!?!? I think the T.V. show is the biggest piece of shite there is! I
 prefer both movies (Original and remake) over the show.
 Not flaming you but I have to say something since I hate the show.

    I guess you won't be running any LFN-type scenarios! :-)  Personally,
although of course some of the episdoes were terrible, I think overall LFN is
one of the more imaginative and better-scripted shows (with storylines that
actually surprise you - another very rare thing) that's out there.

Best Wishes,

Manu