Re: Psionics (was: La Femme Nikita)

--- MSaxena358@aol.com wrote:
>     Do you have any of the psionics package in
> electronic form?  If so, I'd
> love to get a look at it...
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Manu

I have a great deal of interest in "parapsychology"
and have promised myself that if I ever went back to
school, I'd get a Ph.D. in the field.

I don't have anything written down on the "how to GM
psionics" but I've created a homebrew RPG with
Psionics, Paranormal, and Magic built into the system
in a realistic (if you believe it is real) way.  It is
also based on percentiles, so I think I can put
together a skills package for Millennium's End fairly
easily, if I can find the time.