Re: totally offlist question to our finnish members

Joni Virolainen wrote:

> [...]

It also has other meanings like just or quite, root in the sense
of for example a plant's, like you said, also root in mathematical
sense. There are a couple of others that are in common use: at bottom
of something (by the roots of a tree, for example), the list could
go on.

Kind of curious to hear how this word was used.

--
Niko Wellingk           Niko.Wellingk@dna.fi