Re: Psionics (was: La Femme Nikita)

Please do!!  I'd love to see it!  I can't use it (yet) in anything I'm
curently gaming, but ...

BTW, I have always been a firm believer in the Law of Conservation of
Energy - "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."
Whenever I play a magic/psionic character, I build this law in.
Magic/Psionics take _Power_, and power has to come from _somewhere_.  At
the very least, my character is as tired after a magic/psionic workout as
he would be after an equivalent physical one.

Ann