Re: MathesonT's Weapons List posted

--- Stan <srydzews@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> I heartily agree.  One question, and please don't
> hit
> me too hard if it's a dumb one: where can I find DD
> values
> and the like for some of the odd calibers mentioned
> in
> the lists?

Very good question.  The DD values are standardized,
but I don't have a list.  I think Ryan Pendergast's
website has that information.

The issue here is that DD values are controversial.  I
disagree with some of the values posted, and I haven't
worked out a working formula to get calculations that
I like :)