Re: Genoa

> Sorry Rob, I was just trying to open a discussion on the vast potential of
> scenarios that could be drawn from this for a Cell working such an
event....

> I would also like to continue to do so. Anybody else have any nifty ideas
about
> jobs that could come of this for BE/BE?

A couple of ideas...
How about  a team in town on a unrelated metter who suddenly find themselves
in the middle of all the "fun".
or this is one I'm looking at running
The team is hired to do a surveillance job on the protestors ... I.D. key
leaders, tactics, what facilities and equipment they use for organisation
etc.  In this case the team is being hired by the authorities here in
Brisbane in preperation for the CHOGM conference in Sept.