Re: Genoa

Mike Baker wrote:

> or this is one I'm looking at running
> The team is hired to do a surveillance job on the protestors ... I.D. key
> leaders, tactics, what facilities and equipment they use for organisation
> etc.  In this case the team is being hired by the authorities here in
> Brisbane in preperation for the CHOGM conference in Sept.

 That sounds like a good one, perhaps have a few of the bad guys who are known
to the Cell in the crowd... The Cell knows who these guys are and want to act,
but it would have to be discreet...

What about the escort of a few VIPs from various corporations, who want a top of
the line CP team? Reason being they are targeted by an eco-terrorist
organization, perhaps.

S.