Re: BE/BE's situation with WIJ

> > Has any body dropped their cells into a conflict
> > with the WIJ? I would
> > like to hear how these scenarios went.

We ran some things with BE/BE and the WIJ for a local (3 hours away???) game
couple of years ago.  The WIJ connection provided a common threat and way to
link a variety of missions together... plus the operatives tended to suspect
that the WIJ were involved even if they really weren't.  I think the most
fun we had was the time one operative went ape sh*t on the Indian cabbie.
The cabbie wasn't WIJ, but it's real tough to tell when you blow a
perception check.

Now a couple of years later, I'd hestitate to use the WIJ hook.  It's a
little too pat, a little too expected.

-Eric