Re: Genoa

> > Now that I've done my best to inject some reason into the discourse, I'm
> > going to step very far out of this discussion.  It's not germane to the
> > Millennium's End list, near as I can tell, and I really don't want to
> > see another firestorm envelop the list.

Agreed.  It's politics and politics are about like rear ends.  Everyone has
one and anyone else's stinks.

> I would also like to continue to do so. Anybody else have any nifty ideas
about
> jobs that could come of this for BE/BE?

I'd probably go along the lines of the protest/activist action is a cover-up
for a deeper operation.  BE/BE could be hired to investigate... or to
reinforce the protest group and make it "look real" while someone else did
something far more sinister in the background?  BE never knew what they were
covering up for, although once things hit the fan they have a vested
interest in getting to the end of it.

-Eric