Re: Atchisson & Able Team...

According to Arclight, on Thu, 26 Jul 2001 the word on the street was...

> AFAIK the gun-related stuff is regulated in the "Haager Landkriegsordnung",
> translated roughly into "Haager war agreement" or so. Weapons which do
> extraordinary harm and wounding to soldiers are banned.

"Hague Convention" in English, after the (English) name for the Dutch city
of Den Haag ("The Hague"). Yes, the place where the UN Yugoslavia Tribunal
is held, the Peace Palace stands (nice building, BTW), and our government
resides.

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  Tot straks en poppelepee maar weer.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998