Re: [ME] v2.0 of the Ops Kit

>What kind of stuff is found in the Operatives kit? I never had a chance to
>see
>the 1st edition and am thinking about getting this one.

The book is broken down into three main sections.  The first deals with
investigations and how to go about tracking down information and missing
persons.  From what I've read so far, this section is a big improvement over
the first edition.  Charles wrote quite a few new sidebars on everything
from taking effective witness statements to how to tell if someone is under
the influence of narcotics.

The second section is all about tactical operations.  From B&E, to
bodyguarding, to jungle combat, everything is covered.  For the most part,
this section appears to be pretty similar to the original which in turn was
lifted virtually verbatim from U.S. Army field manuals (Charles was a squad
leader in the 29th Infantry Division).

The last section is what was previously called the Operations Policy
Handbook.  It details all of the administrative details of B/E and discusses
contracts, employee benefits, etc.

I feel like I should stress again that the editting is really poor.  It is
pretty clear this was a work in progress and not quite ready for
publication.  Plus the artwork is mostly line sketches of artwork from other
ME books.  Finally, I have been unable to print any pages properly yet
because of some weird format that Hero Games is using.  Buyer beware.
Still, for $10, its pretty cool being able to read some new ME material.

Hope this helps,
Ryan