Re: Atchisson & Able Team...

In a message dated 7/26/2001 2:21:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
Gurth@xs4all.nl writes:

<< Not that there is any need for this, because it's perfectly legal to shoot
 such large-caliber rounds at enemy troops, but not everyone seems to know
 this.

    Since we're discussing this, sorta, um, i always heard a "urban myth"
that they outlawed the USE of the AIM-54 Phenoix missile because it was
inhuman, supposedly, the missile usuually impacts the cockpit(???) and it
kills from so far away you can't visually verfiy the target.
    I understand that certain ROF require visual ID, but not all the
time.......

anyone else ever hear this>?

Benjamin