NNTP PHP Test failure

FYI, the NNTP server that I've asked people to test
has been taken down.  It did not comply with some
standards that made the PHP code not function
correctly.

I am in the process of finding an adequate Linux
server running INN to use.  I am in the process of
building such a box now, but I do not have any Linux
or INN administration experience.  Luckily, I have
plenty of firewall and security experience so my poor
administration of Linux will not leave me vulnerable.
:)

Thank you everyone, that assisted.  The NNTP test will
be back on (with PHP web interface too) when the new
server and service is up and running.