Re: 10 round magazine restriction (was millinniumsend.com v2)

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't posession (use) of a pre-ban
magazine
> in a post-ban weapon also violate the law?  Not that it changes much
from an
> enforcement standard...

Nope, not illegal at all. (yet)

> BE/BE could be close enough to a "Military/Law Enforcement Agency"
> description to purchase the appropriate equipment.  Does anyone know
if
> security agencies (Brinks, etc.) can get around the restriction?

This I don't know about. Given that there do appear to be exceptions
given for class III weapons for private security firms and/or
Hollywood prop folks, this is not a bad assumption.

Alternatively, just use weapons that were in existence pre -1994. The
mags are still available, just not real cheap anymore.