[ME] The "Lost" Assignment

After hearing about a ME adventure that appeared in a gaming magazine many
years ago, I've been relentlessly pursuing a copy to add to my
collection.  Finally, after almost a decade of hunting, a friend managed to
come up with a photocopy of the original assignment from White Wolf
magazine.  It is a bodyguarding assignment written by Charles Ryan that
features three personalities who make later appearances in other ME
supplements.  The op has an excellent ME feel to it and it is likely that
the operatives will complete the job but still leave open the possibility
of recurring enemies and adventures.  Art Crawford (who did most of the
artwork for the 012- series books) told me that this was one of Charles'
favorite assignments, and I can see why.  It is well structured and deeply
layered, yet simple to run and quick to resolve.

At any rate, I mention all of this because I have retyped the entire
assignment and formatted it like the original CEE downloads so that it will
be available to all of you on the mail list.  It is in PDF format and is
temporarily residing at http://www.millenniumsend.com/pender/milend/IFF.PDF

Once I complete my website overhaul, it'll have a permanent home.

Enjoy,
Ryan