Re: 10 round magazine restriction (was millinniumsend.com v2)

>Eric commented:
>Does anyone have case law or a citation from a reputable source (NRA, RKBA,
>etc.)?
>
>weapon-only'.  Adding an extended capacity magazine to a weapon which barely
>made it through the points (pistol grip, bayonet lug, etc.) of the 1994 AW
>ban could push the weapon over the number of points required, at which point
>you have 'manufactured' a post-ban assault weapon (i.e. broken the law).

My original statement was incorrect and Benjamin was dead on.  If I'm
reading the law correctly, you can plug a hi-cap into any post-ban weapon
PROVIDED it does not then increase the "point value" of the weapon.  For
the text of the law, refer to: http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/legal/semi.htm

My apologies for the posting the wrong info originally.

Ryan