Re: Mission idea (new)

> --- Gareth Livergood <garethlivergood@gmx.co.uk>
> wrote:
> >     With all of the news lately about the white
> > farmer situation in Zimbabwe I though this might
> > work for a mission idea;
>
> Darnit!  You're ruining and surprise I had for my
> BlackeagleBlackeagle YahooGroup Free-From RPG :)
>
> If you want an interesting hitch, my wife and I get
> this periodical called "The Funny Times" which is a
> humor/comic monthly that comments on the news worthy
> items.  One of my favorite writers, Jim Hightower (at
> Texan I might add) mentions how some cops in many
> southern California cities are posing as pedestrians,
> so that they can ticket drivers that do not yield at
> crosswalks.  Apparently, this is a very risky thing
> since many drivers are nearly hitting these
> pedestrians.  That should be a neat starting contract
> for a rookie cell :)

This would be interesting idea (I could use it in Thursday
as I am too sick to run very hard core mission right now).

I have several quite simple missions that suit well to less
experienced teams in my own home page.
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~cryo/MillenniumsEnd/English-CampaignsandAdventuresTitle.htm

I think that First Mission, Bay Watch and Slippery Fingers
are good for rookie teams and Adventure Vacation is good as
a sideshow from usually dead serious genre...