Re: Afghanistan's Response

> We'll never know the truth of why that fourth plane went down, but I suspect
> there is an unsung hero or two involved.

  I think the timing fits for someone onboard to have heard about the
WTC impacts via cell-phone, realized that 'their' hijackers were planning
something similar, and organized a rush of the cockpit.
  The hijackers at the controls probably pushed it into the ground when
they realized they would lose control over the plane.

  Hopefully the cockpit voice recordings will give plenty of clues.

> Ann

-bertil-
--
"It can be shown that for any nutty theory, beyond-the-fringe political view or
 strange religion there exists a proponent on the Net. The proof is left as an