Re: Afghanistan's Response

At 12:57 12/09/01 +0200, you wrote:
> > We'll never know the truth of why that fourth plane went down, but I
> suspect
> > there is an unsung hero or two involved.
>
>   I think the timing fits for someone onboard to have heard about the
>WTC impacts via cell-phone, realized that 'their' hijackers were planning
>something similar, and organized a rush of the cockpit.
>   The hijackers at the controls probably pushed it into the ground when
>they realized they would lose control over the plane.

My thought at the moment is that maybe the crew pulled the fuel dump
handle, because if you look at
the crash site on TV it's just a hole, no flames, no large burnt patches.
A 757/767 type jet contains a shit load of jet fuel as we so painfully saw
in the impacts on the WTC
and the pentagon, but none of that fuel seemed to have ignited at the crash
site in Pennsylvania.