Re: Afghanistan's Response

> A representative of the Afghani government has said
> that Bin LAden could not be responisble as he doesn't
> have the means. The person says that the responsible
> organisation is either a foreign government or the US'
> internal enemies. This is probably all bull, but still
> interesting. (Came from a CBC Radio report)

Sure he doesn't.  That's why I've seen reports from two sources (can't
remember which ones) that bin Laden owns an air field large enough to fly
commercial jets (where it is suspected (known?) that he trains terrorists
on using aircraft).

It's not really surprising that they deny it.  They may tacitly support bin
Laden, but I doubt they want anything to do with the fallout from this sort
of act.  The US is generally a sleeping giant, but once we are woken up...