Article 5

The BBCamerica channel has been running excerpts from the NATO press
conferance where they invoked Article 5, (the mutual defense pact).

Aside from the irony of its first use being the defense of America, what
implications does this have miltraily? Aside from fly overs and intell, what
can we, The US, expect? Are we talking the formation of an offical NATO
anti-terrorist team, something akin to Rainbow 6, or actual armor and grunts
to go in and help dig out the baddies?

Thoughts?

Travis