Re: Article 5

> The BBCamerica channel has been running excerpts from the NATO press
> conferance where they invoked Article 5, (the mutual defense pact).

Down here in Australia there is a similar feature in the ANZUS treaty that
looks
like it will be getting invoked.
There have been 3 confimed Australian deaths so far with another 80+ missing
and the government is therefore treating the matter as if the event had
occured
on Australian soil.
Also here in Brisbane we have the Commonwealth Heads Of Government meeting
within the next few weeks.  Suddenly the local security people have gotten a
lot more
nervous.....