Re: Article 5

> can we, The US, expect? Are we talking the formation of an offical NATO
> anti-terrorist team, something akin to Rainbow 6, or actual armor and grunts
> to go in and help dig out the baddies?

Short answer: WHATEVER THE HELL WE NEED.

The US, for all that it takes a beating in the international press, has
a few friends out there; the UK, France, Germany, etc.  I've got very
little doubt that if Bush calls the British PM up and says, "y'know,
we'd really like to have some of your subs in the area shadowing our
fleet", that we'll get a British sub shadowing our fleet, or German
armor units, or French Foreign Legionnaires, or... etc.

In the country's time of greatest need, we are soon going to discover
just how great are our friends.