Re: World Trade Center

>There are currently approximately 60 Air Marshalls in service and they are
>used almost exclusively on oversears flights to threat areas.

ABC did fifteen minutes or so about the Sky Marshals late last night.  Their
guest was an ex-SF guy who had trained them.  He said they haven't been used
on domestic flights for ten years and that they were almost all former
military.  They showed video of them training with Simunition on board a
plane and it was pretty impressive stuff.  I have no doubt in their
capabilities.

Ryan