Re: UK Death Toll

Rob -

> Jack Straw has said there are 100 confirmed British
> deaths so far, and the number is expected to rise to
> the middle hundreds.

Wouldn't surprise me; we have/had a lot of people working in the financial district, most especially in the twni towers.

> The Queen's subjects have my condolences and
> sympathies, meager as that sounds.

On behalf of my fellow subjects, I thank you.

> Currently, Giuliani is saying he expects a minimum
> of 4,700 casualties.

I think he's being optimistic, but I sure hope he's right. It's a hell of a lot better than the 20,000 that was
estimated on days one and two.

Good Luck, America.

Nil Carberumdum:
"Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down."

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Organiser, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.