RE: a really stupid question ...

>There must be more transferable M-214's... Mike Dillon (of Dillon
>Precision,
>the reloading equipment company) has a three gun mount.  I've never seen
>it,
>only the pictures.  It's a good thing he makes reloading equipment ...
>because he'll need it.

Yup, you're right.  What I said though is still correct.  This one is THE
ONLY _post-1968_ transferable out there.  The others are older General
Electric guns.

Mike Dillon is a special case.  He is both a Class II manufacturer and a
military contractor.  As such he has a number of miniguns in his possession
including a UH-1H Huey helicopter with a pintle mounted M134.  The three gun
mount you saw was disassembled and at least one of those guns was sold.
Somewhat unrelated, but Dillon is now manufacturing an improved minigun
designated M134A2.  The feeder has been improved and other parts are now
made easier to changeout.  DOD has been buying them since 1999.

Ryan