Re: a really stupid question ...

>Not true.  It was the only Class III transferable M134 (7.62mm version)
>manufactured after 1968 in the United States.  The gun in question was in
>the arsenal of Stenbridge Gun Rentals at the time of "Predator" and it was
>the same gun used in "T2", "Last Action Hero", and "The Matrix".

The "Predator" minigun is actually up on Long Mountain's website:
http://www.longmountain.com/minigun.htm

For those of you with $120,000 to spend, you will have to find something
else to blow it on.  I have it from a reliable source (Dan Shea, the owner
of Long Mountain) that the gun has been sold.  I guess they need to update
the site.

Ryan