Re: Blackeagle Hats and Shirts?

I guess this shows how much in-depth attention I pay to the inner workings of
RPG's these days, huh? :) I wasn't aware the WotC was apparently contractually
bound to make games that only used the d20 system. Either that or their CEO's
have made the executive decision that that is the road the company is going to
take?

I certainly would not want ME adapted to the d20 system. While I do think the
combat system could certainly be streamlined and simplified somewhat, I wouldn't
want it "dumbed-down" like that.

Sorry for the silly question.