Blackeagle Logo Apparel

I've created this make-shift mailing list to keep everyone organized in my
head.

Here is the rundown of numbers, compiled from the
"apparel@millenniumsend.com" emails, NOT the
millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org list.

Four people want hats.
Five people want polo shirts.
One person wants to go for the fleece jacket.
One person is going for the full jacket.

Please review the suggested websites listed below, as they are the two
leaders in my pricing search.  Please note that they are not charging for
the "digitization" of the logo for their embroiderer.

Oh, by the way, I'm looking at embroidered logos, NOT SILK-SCREEN for the
classy look.  I'm looking for the corporate look as if
Blackeagle/Blackeagle existed and issued shirts and/or hats, thus no
T-shirt and no silk-screening.  However, if this is the only way to get
everyone to a concensus and get a shirt, then I guess I must concede to the
will of the group ;-)

http://www.wearables4u.com/
http://www.arizonacap.com/

These are my two picks.  You can look at the pricing.  We will STILL need
to get at least a dozen buyers to make this happen.

If anyone knows of a better deal, please let me know.

Jeff Pawlowski