Re: Blackeagle Logo Apparel

Geez, sorry.  Apparently, removing the text from the
webmail interface for my Millenniumsend.com account
actually did NOT remove the email for this list.

Thus, I've hit certain people TWICE.  I apologize.

Again, as the previous email said, I've only counted
the people wanting hats and/or shirts from the emails
sent to apparel@millenniumsend.com and NOT people
jumping in from this list.

I will be more careful in the future about sending out
my new blackeagle@millenniumsend.com mailing-list to
keep people updated on what is going on with the
Hat/Shirt Blackeagle Logo project.