Re: Blackeagle Logo Apparel

> I've created this make-shift mailing list to keep everyone organized in my
> head.
>
> Here is the rundown of numbers, compiled from the
> "apparel@millenniumsend.com" emails, NOT the
> millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org list.
>
> Four people want hats.
> Five people want polo shirts.
> One person wants to go for the fleece jacket.
> One person is going for the full jacket.
>
> Please review the suggested websites listed below, as they are the two
> leaders in my pricing search.  Please note that they are not charging for
> the "digitization" of the logo for their embroiderer.
>
> Oh, by the way, I'm looking at embroidered logos, NOT SILK-SCREEN for the
> classy look.  I'm looking for the corporate look as if
> Blackeagle/Blackeagle existed and issued shirts and/or hats, thus no
> T-shirt and no silk-screening.  However, if this is the only way to get
> everyone to a concensus and get a shirt, then I guess I must concede to
the
> will of the group ;-)
>
> http://www.wearables4u.com/
> http://www.arizonacap.com/
>
> These are my two picks.  You can look at the pricing.  We will STILL need
> to get at least a dozen buyers to make this happen.
>
> If anyone knows of a better deal, please let me know.
>
> Jeff Pawlowski

    I think the idea from wearables4u.com is great, we should take up their
offer and add a small flag near the logo.

    I believe for caps that we should go with arizonacap.com.  The first cap
listed with the Hard Rock Café logo looks to be of good quality.  Now the
question is in their dozen does the caps have all to be the same color?  I
personally would like 4 caps of different colors.     If it's not possible
I'd take 2 black caps woth red lettering on the sides and back and the logo
on the front.  Why 2?  I'd actually wear one and keep the other for the
collection.

    If different colors are possible I'd like the red letters over black(2),
black or silver letters over red(2).

    For shirts or jacket I don't really mind.  It's my birthday saturday
(I'll be 30) and I'm at the stage where my family doesn't know what to get
me so they send cash...  I would probably go for a full jacket, design and
color up to you guys.  Maybe also 2 polo shirts.

    Anyway let me know how the pricing goes.

    Michel