Re: Rewards...

> 1)     Limit the income.  For our campaigns, the characters were on a salary
> + bonus structure, rather than a huge-sum-of-money-per-mission system.  They
> were well compensated and they knew it.  When they were not on an operation,
> they were expected to train, cross-train with other operatives or cells and
> work on background intelligence.
>
> I think we used a figure of $100k, with slight bonuses for the cell leader.
> The $100k figure put them well above average for people of their skills.
> Particularly successful operations paid a bonus, typically between $5,000 -
> $10,000.  The bonus was never significant enough to allow them to go
> whole-hog on things.

	Could you elaborate more of the pay structure. So far my campaigns
	characters have not received any "mission money" but have lived on
	salary (that supposedly gets them modest income) because I have
	avoided this issue so far. Trust me, PCs have no problem in
	spending cash to all kinds of expensive toys.

	So you would give characters some 100,000 USD as annual salary
	plus 5,000 to 10,000 USD as a bonus money per mission? Is this
	current day USDs or a rather inflated ME USDs?

	What kind of pay structure GMs use who have a mission based
	income for characters?