Re: Rewards...

>>houses in Miami or even
> > apartments are very expensive, if they wish to live outside the city it
> > costs less but the car maintenance goes up...
>
> I bet on it, but the true question is : how much ?

 Jump on the web and do a search of real estate for the city you are set in.
Multiply the cost by the inflation factor you deciede, 'Book' ME background
would be about 2x.  I didn't go with this, real estate in south Florida is
expensive already (1500 sqft 3-2 house $200k - $300k in a decent
neighborhood).  You can find apartments as well.