Re: Rewards...

>     When we played a lot, as a group we've moved to another game (too many
> GMs), I used to pay them a lot, but it was needed, houses in Miami or even
> apartments are very expensive, if they wish to live outside the city it
> costs less but the car maintenance goes up...

I bet on it, but the true question is : how much ?

    You're the GM, you decide...  What I usually did is take costs around
here (Québec Canada), made a quick adjustment for exchange rates, multiply
by 2 and that would be about it...  I'd probably charge a bit extra
depending where they actually wanted to live.

>     They had a network of informant (very usefull way to give them a few
> clues when they are in a jam).  Informant cost a lot of money to keep
loyal
> and BE/BE will not pay unless they are vital to the operation...

Wasn't this "sevice" coverted by the BE/BE "procurment dpt." ?

    Not everytime.  Like I said if an informant was crucial to the
assignment he/she was paid by BE/BE, otherwise the other contacts who be
personnal to a particular character.  So that character would have to pay
for the informations coming from that informant.

    Cells could also have their own informant.  There's nothing stoping an
informant from informing more then one character either... [evil grin]

>     Those were a few ways of making the character spend money.  Also I
> almost never gave them equipment, especially if they could find it in a
> Radio-Shack or something like this...

totally agreed  }:^)?

    Unless of course they asked for it formally...  Or they were lucky and
the piece of equipment was availlable.  But usually they prefered to own
their equipement and L&P tend to lend stuff or try to find stuff cheap
(which isn't always the case).

    Michel