Re: WTC and Millend timeline

 The major problem with airport security comes with the
small local airport with international lines: the security
level is dramatically low, and the planes are bigger enough
to make significant damage if crashes.
 I used to make some security patrol in french airport,
and i can affirm that the tragic hijack of the 11 september
could easily be done by a small group of motivated bad
guys. There are lots of backdoors between airport hall and
embarquement area, for airport personnal uses, and
occasionnaly, passengers from delayed flights. I tried a
time or two to cross these backdoors in civilian dressing
and with my personnal handgun. Nothing happens, and i go
undisturbed in and out the embarquement area... I saw these
backdoors in all european airport i visited. I don't know
about american airport, but i assume that's not very
different.
 I think any group of motivated and suicidal terrorists
could have hijacked these planes without a long
preparation. The only technical problem they must have
faced is pilot skill apprentissage. The rest is incidental
and dramatically easy for any mad driven extremist. These
could happen everytime and everywhere the security goes
low. The real lesson occidental law enforcement agencies
must draw from these evenements is that "perfect security"
does not exist. These could seem obvious, but i'm sure we
all think such evenements impossible just two weeks ago.

 Yan

Le journal des abonnés Caramail - http://www.carazine.com