Re: Erosion of Civil Liberties.

Hey, I'd rather have them do that than run the risk of having some psycho kill everybody at Busch Gardens because the security sucked.

In fact, I'd rather the security all over the U.S. had been better in the first place, and then maybe 9/11/01 never would have happened.

The bottom line is that the U.S.A. has been wide open for a reaming for decades, despite numerous attempts by experts to tell us just how vulnerable we were, and we didn't do anything about it. We were to concerned about being inconvenienced to be worried about getting killed. How sad is that?

Your civil liberties have not been eroded. Osama Bin Laden has not won another victory. Your life has been protected. The life of your husband has been protected. Which is more important - your life and the lives of your loved ones, or the privacy of the contents of your purse?

Ann wrote:

My husband and I went to Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay, FL today.  We have annual passes. Before they let us in, they searched my purse.  And all other packs, purses, pocketbooks, fanny packs, etc. Another victory for Osama Bin Laden. Ann