Re: Erosion of Civil Liberties.

In a message dated 9/21/01 6:39:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, annfranchi@hotmail.com writes:

Before they let us in, they searched my purse.  And all other packs, purses, pocketbooks, fanny packs, etc.

Another victory for Osama Bin Laden.

Ann

      its a fine line, between saftey and infringment.......i am blessed with the ability to see both sides of almost every aurgument (insert humility here).
      however, as a great man once said, "you will find that a great many truths we hold dear, depend greatily on your point of view."

      the searching of your bags is a SMALL inconvience, nothing more.  are you hiding anything? no, then who cares...three minutes, and your done.  are your three minutes worth lives??  i think so.  now, when they start to do random house searches, i would be upset.  but going to a huge public place, sorry, i have no problem with that.......your in the general populace.....
      i actually like the idea, i thought about throwing it at my players once...make them go through a "checkpoint" on the way to a mission=) when they have "illegal" items.

Benjamin