Re: Erosion of Civil Liberties.

every single time i have gone to great america, and the one time i went to great adventure in NJ, all times in the past 9 years, i have had my backpack searched, and an eletronic wand swept over me.
       i have no objections, its called security, we haven't complained up to this paoint about similar restrictions at airports, never saw anyone try to refuse to walk through the metal detector at the airport in last 15 years.
    we draw the line at officers kicking down our door at 5AM for no reason,......searches when entering a theme park, gov building, special event, or airport.....makes perfect sense to me, now body cavity searches, well....=)

Benjamin