Re: Erosion of Civil Liberties.

According to CamaroGen1@aol.com, on Mon, 24 Sep 2001 the word on the street was...

> every single time i have gone to great america, and the one time i went
> to great adventure in NJ, all times in the past 9 years, i have had my
> backpack searched, and an eletronic wand swept over me. i have no
> objections, its called security

The only complaint I have about this kind of thing is the arbitrary nature of it.
They generally don't search everyone, but only those who "look suspect" --
whatever that may mean (that I'm one of the people who gets picked out of the
line for a detailed examination of my luggage every time, I guess). The lesson,
of course, is that if you do want to do something illegal you need to look as if
you won't, but who here needs to be told that anyway? ;)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  If only it were almost easy.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998