Re: Doesn't someone have an M.E. resource on terrorist groups on the web?

In a message dated 22/09/01 13:25:27 GMT Daylight Time, roger@isgwds.enterprise-plc.com writes:

I'm looking for information/profiles/analyses on eco-terror groups; primarily those with European/US ties/activities.
Groups noted do not neccessarily have to be real one; fictional groups are fine, provided that the information is of a
nature that can be used; example: Gaia's Fist from the Millennium's End Terror/Counter-Terror sourcebook.

Ideally, there will also be imagery on the groups' logos/tags/graffiti, Modus Operandi of a typical operation they
undertook, and so on.

Any pointes/addresses I can check out, anyone?

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Organiser, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)

Try the following

www.earthliberationfront.com

www.animalliberation.net

http://tao.ca/~ban/index.html

www.eco-action.org/action/contacts.html#

Charles

"You can regale your companion if you wish with the story of the time you killed the Mexican with a short arm chin jab followed by a hand-edge chop to the Adam's apple, but this might distress her. Better stick to saying modestly at the right moment, 'I only know five ways of killing a man with a single blow."