Re: [ME] Florida and Bioterror

On or about Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 12:42:18AM -0500, Robert J. Hansen typed:
>Is foot and mouth naturally found in the UK?  Yes, although farmers
>try very hard to keep their flocks clear of it.  It's irrational to
>go, on that evidence alone, from there to "who the hell introduced
>foot and mouth into the UK?"

The group that has benefited most from F&M in the UK is the British
government. While I have very little time for said government, I do not
think it reasonable to believe that this action was taken deliberately
by them.

Roger