HTML Editor

I know it's a bit off topic (a bit he says), but I know several of you folks
have extensive web sites.

Has anyone ever used CuteHTML or Netscape's Composer for basic web editing?
I mainly need to maintain my pages, and add the occasional a new page (which
usually starts as a copy of an existing page).

Composer came installed on my new PC, so the price is right.  So as long as
it won't screw up my files, free is good, especially since it is WYSIWYG.
CuteFTP is only $20, but is text based (which isn't too much of a problem).

Any comments would be welcome (off list is probably preferred).

Thanks,
Chris Kracik