Milleniums End - Fresh meat

Greets,

After being here for a while, I am quite suprised on
the people who frequent this list (some whom I
recognize from when I frequented rec.games.frp.misc)

I have been introduced to Millenium's End a few years
ago and have over that time collcted quite a few of
the sourcebooks.

Anyways, I was wondering if there are any light rules
for Milleniums End, since I am not able to find the
core rule book. Or if someone has a copy that would be
willing to sell...

--
Lauri Gardner