GM/Adventure concept...

I am soon (in a day or two) getting my paws into a very detailed
floor plan of a large research center placed in Japan. This R&D
center is dedicated to Electronics work although I see no reason
why it could not be turned into a medical or similar research
facility. (I haven't yet gotten it from a library.) There is also
no reason why this place could not be placed to any country.

The layout of facility sets it in remoe area to a center of small
valley with no houses nearby. Building is by itself a selection of
houses grouped tightly together. Setting is rural (no towns in
30 odd kilometers).

Only road to facility leads from main road through valley bottom
and it has a separate guest housing facility for guests (this is
common for anyone who had been somehow involved with industrial
sites). There is also a small gate and gate facility for security
people.

However, lets assume that this is a brand new building for a major
corporation interested in turning this into medical R&D facility.
They'd ask BlackEagle to consider security arrangements and plan
them everything (they'd want use their own security people to run
whole affair after BE has planned physica and net security and
informed them what kind of personnel and equipment they'd want to
see on facility).

Since a multinational pharmaceutical company own whole place
and wants to upkeep its excellent conservative, safe and very
upstanding image, they are ready to pay big bucks for safety of
this facility. Money is no problem in a field where a single
patented drug can earn over a billion USD. They are, however,
deathly scared that if something happens, and they are not
prepared, they'd get into serious problems due regulatory and
legal stand point. Thus company is ready to burn money like it
was free to security (and to peace of mind of the board of
directors).

If I start to scan plans of facility and its surroundings and
put them to my web site, is there enough interest in this list
to start pondering on what kind of security arrangements you'd
like to see on it?