RE: Something of a scenario idea

Janne Kemppi [SMTP:jkemppi@ees2.oulu.fi] wrote:

>I do not believe that BE would carry out such a mission (hostage
>	rescue is dangerous as hell) but if you are running a myo macho
>	campaign and want to get some fear of God on players who are
>	too cocky for their own good, this would be good.
>
>	Nothing beats survival as a source for resourcefullness and
>	desparation heroism and hysteric self-sacrifice and bitter
>	revenge. Especially if at the end of it characters finally
>	get caught, which kind of creates a new adventure...

Have you met my group before?
One of them's playing a very British northener with a 0.6 max factor!
Another ones a very techy nerd, my policy with him is yes you are paranoid,
and yes they're after you.

I've been considering for a while the chance of the group being captured and
them trying to escape. Just need to pick the right time and place,
unfortunately they keep foiling my plans. Oh the life of an evil mastermind
and his ill fated henchmen!

by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com